Israeli forces have been expanding their strikes and evacuation orders across the war-torn territory in recent days.
The U.N. has said Israel killed the workers. The video appears to contradict Israel’s version of the incident, which ...
Israel on Friday announced it would expand its “security zone” in north Gaza through further ground operations, as Palestinian health officials and emergency responders said dozens had been killed in ...
Authorities in Hamas-ruled Gaza accuse Israeli forces of a "heinous massacre" with a strike on a school they say killed ...
Days after the United Nations accused Israel of killing 15 humanitarian workers in Gaza, officials who recovered the bodies ...
The offensive comes as Israel faces criticism after the United Nations said bodies of aid workers were found in a “mass grave ...
BEIRUT — Israel will “seize large areas” of the Gaza Strip in a major expansion of military operations, the defense minister ...
They were killed by Israeli forces while trying to save lives. We demand answers and justice,” stated OCHA head Tom Fletcher.
The cold-blooded killing of 15 Red Crescent and civil defence first responders has elicited no condemnation from major powers ...
The U.N. said Israel killed the people as they were trying to aid injured civilians, and then buried them in a mass grave. Israel said nine were militants.
At least 1,513 humanitarian workers have been killed since the beginning of Israel’s genocidal war on the Gaza Strip in ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results