More than 3,000 people have died from the 7.7 magnitude earthquake that struck Burma last week, which has sent the country ...
The death toll in last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has passed 2,000, state media said Monday, as accounts of some ...
Rescue workers saved a 63-year-old woman from the rubble of a building in Myanmar’s capital on Tuesday, but hope was fading ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,145 as search and rescue teams found ...
The announcement of a ceasefire came late Wednesday during a broadcast on state television, MRTV. The military declared that the halt in combat would last until April 22, demonstrating compassion ...
The death toll continues to rise above 3,000 from the March 28 quake in the Southeast Asian country. U.S. President Donald ...
Myanmar's military rulers have kept journalists out since the devastating earthquake, so CBS News' partners at the BBC went undercover to reveal the scale of the disaster.
Demand all humanitarian assistance be channelled exclusively through the National Unity Government (NUG), Ethnic ...
The death toll in Myanmar has surpassed 3,000, with more than 4,500 people injured, according to state television MRTV. Yet ...